Sunday, February 3, 2013

// // Leave a Comment

DPR 02-02-2013


 I reached school at 08:50 am and attend the morning assembly of the school.

     Today, Mr . Parmod Kumar, Project Officer SSA/RMSA visit the schools for inspection. First of all , he checks MId-Day-Meal. He guide me about my duty, and ask the school officials about my work and behavior. He collect information about computer lab and library of school.    

1) My work is suffered due to electricity problem. i have a long list of students. I am working on this work for last four days. 
2) I continue on SC, BC, BPL list of students from class 1st to 12th with Name and Bank Account No. and Amount paid to them or Session Oct-March 2011-12.
3) Some others official work also done, along with working on this primary work, 


Dilbag Singh (IOLM)
Govt. Sen. Sec. School - PAI
District- Kaithal (Haryana)

Dated : 02-02-2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

loading...